I’ve wasted a lot of time today fussing around with the blog’s future home. But I pushed my luck and tried to export the posts from here and import them to the new site. The import got fouled up somehow, and nothing more recent than 2005 made it in. And that’s after I got the maximum import file size increased by the new host! And now I can’t get into the site at all. I should’ve quit while I was ahead — at just about the point where I said to myself, “I really should stop doing this and get back to studying.” Yep.
I’m not sure when I’ll make the move official, so keep checking here – if you’re still checking at all. I’m taking the NaBloPoMo challenge: I’m going to try to post every day in November! Just like the old days. Which, as it happens, are the only days showing up on the new blog site.
(Update: Defeated, I decided to delete the partial-import and just start from scratch at the new site. I’ll maintain a link to this site for older archives.)